Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We've moved!

This space has been annoying me lately.  It was originally set up under my old email address before I got married, and the stupid thing wouldn't let me transfer it to my new email address.  I followed the instructions and it just wasn't cooperating.  So I've been working off of two different email addresses and it was just getting annoying.  This was the last thing that was left under the old one and I decided it was time to change.  Everything got migrated to the new one, so it's all there!

The new address is http://leahandianrapoport.blogspot.com

So follow me (publicly, so I know who y'all are!!!) and I'll follow you back.  I'm looking for new blogs to read so let me know you're out there!  I'm sure your blog is more entertaining than mine anyway, so I'd love to keep up... even if we haven't spoken in a million years :)

See you at the other site!


No comments: