Friday, December 26, 2008

Fourth...

So, in an effort to cheer Kacie up, I finally got on here to play the game she tagged me in. What I didn't know at the time was that she would be in the picture I found! Go to your pictures folder, click on the fourth folder in there, then post the fourth picture. Here's mine! Kacie, I hope you're feeling a little better... Reese isn't in pain anymore. I'm sorry you had to lose her though :(





In other news, I had an excellent Christmas! I got the boots I wanted from my awesome fiance as well as a jewelry box, which unfortunately hasn't arrived yet. We also got lots of other amazing presents and had the best time hanging out with my family. There were 6 dogs in the house at my grandparents though, as well as a ton of people, so it was sort of a madhouse! Our dogs, Biscuit and Molly, came with us. My grandparents HUGE german shorthaired pointer/boxer mix was there, of course. And my aunt brought her 3 adorable dogs with her as well - 2 papillons and the fluffiest little tail-less pomeranian you've ever seen! (he had to have his tail amputated when he was rescued because he had a wire wrapped around it...) We stayed there on Wednesday night and all day Thursday, but unfortunately had to come back since I had to work today. Sucks...

Ian left this afternoon to head to New Orleans for EIGHT DAYS for the Sugar Bowl. The game isn't until January 2nd, but he had to be there today because the team is arriving. Lame! My first New Years without him :( I'm sad.....

That's all I've got going on for now... Should be a boring weekend unless I can scrounge up something fun to do. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Kacie said...

Wow! My boobs were falling out in this picture! Gracious! Someone should have grabbed my shirt and pulled it up!

It's funny that I was in the picture you pulled up though! ;) I'm just psyhcic like that.

We're all doing better (except for the family virus...check my blog!) and we know Reese isn't hurting anymore. I love you!