Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Slacking...

I know, I'm a slacker.

It's been soooo busy lately. Ian's whole family came in for Thanksgiving and we had a great time! It's always so busy and stressful having a ton of people around and staying at our house, but I love the company. Plus we get to see them again next weekend! His parents are hosting an engagement part for us in New York and I'm looking forward to meeting Ian's friends and family that I haven't gotten to meet yet. Should be fun! Plus, Robin's coming and that makes me happy :)

I know the update is brief, but I have thank you notes to write... the first of many, I'm sure. But the cards are really extra cute. My mom's a genius. If you want to see how cute they are you can send us a present and I'll write you one ;) haha just kidding... kinda.

So anyway, off to write!

1 comment:

Kacie said...

Yay! Finally an update! I know I missed your call tonight...and I WILL call you back. Promise. Finals are almost over. :)