Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My dogs are freaking out.

Stupid neighbor pit bull......

Work is a little overwhelming at the moment. I don't have time to do all the stuff they want me to do..... but I guess it'll all pay off in the end!

Ian and I are going on a dinner cruise tomorrow night on the Bama Belle as a client appreciation type thing hosted by Morgan Keegan (who I used to work for). The theme is Oktoberfest so it can't be bad :)

Let's see... what else? Oh, the best hairstylist of all time is going to be able to come all the way to Birmingham to do mine and my bridesmaids hair for the wedding. I'm super excited! For those of you in the Golden Triangle area you MUST go to Jamie's Salon in Columbus and see Jansen! He's the best seriously. I wouldn't drive 2 hours to get my hair cut otherwise.

Time to get back to last night's episode of the Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency. I can't help it, I'm addicted :)

1 comment:

Belle said...

Jansen is the best, isn't he? I'm so glad to see you in blogdom! And those pups are absolutely adorable!

-Belle Abroad