Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Soooooo.....

I'm sick. I started feeling bad last Thursday, but willed it away for the weekend because we went to Athens for the Alabama - Georgia game (which was a BLAST, by the way). Monday comes along and a combination of already getting sick, having little sleep during the weekend, drinking too much, and walking a LOT, and I start feeling bad again. Tuesday is worse but I refused to go home because I want to be able to come in late on Friday so apparently I'm not as sick as I think I am :) Today's a little better...

Friday I'm going to Mississippi right after work to spend the evening with my mom and my grandparents and my uncle, who's in town from Texas. He's pretty much like my dad (and clearly much better than my actual one) so I'm excited to get to see him! My stepdad spent last weekend on the coast and brought home 800 lbs of catfish. Yes, 800 pounds. Which translates to a LOT of catfish. He's splitting it with the other people that went down there, but there were only a few of them so it's still a lot of damn fish. So anyway, we're having a fish fry out there and I'm excited!

And in more exciting news.... I'm going dress shopping this weekend in Memphis (or Brinkley, Arkansas, to be exact), home of Kacie's dress. I'm hoping to find something I love!

And in even MORE exciting news, I finally ordered Save the Date cards last night. Be awaiting yours in the mail (if I love you that much) :) Here's what they look like. Cute, huh?

And now, as I return to The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency on TiVo, I'll leave you with a picture that sums up why I didn't get over my sickness this past weekend. Picture taken at 8E's bar in Athens, which was awesome. Also included in photo are Quan and Tony - 2 friends from T-town who also made the trek over to Athens and who I hung out with while Ian was slaving away in the press box....

1 comment:

Kacie said...

Leah!!!!!! You're blogging!!!!! I'm so excited!!! You even mentioned me in your post! So exciting!