Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Things...

Note: I know everyone says they never do these, but I really don't. In fact, I've never done one. Jessie and Megan: feel special.

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I love my dogs. Even though they can be obnoxious sometimes, I still love them a lot (but not as much as Ian!)

2. I love surgery shows. This includes medical dramas (House, Nip/Tuck/Grey's, etc) but also includes Plastic Surgery: Before and After, Trauma: Life in the ER and other sorts of graphic bloody shows. I can't help it.

3. While I love the surgeries (especially plastic surgery) I absolutely cannot watch anything having to do with the nose. Nope, no way. My septum is crooked, and the idea of them using a hammer and chisel to fix it is just gross.

4. I hate showering. I do it anyway, of course, but I really don't like it at all.

5. When I carry a purse, I'll usually carry it for months at a time without switching. It's just too annoying to have to move everything from one to another.

6. My brother is a chef and makes the absolute best food ever. My mom and grandmother are right up there with him.

7. I love red wine. My wine tastes have changed drastically in the last year or so. I started out with just sweet whites, then migrated to dry whites, then pinot noir only, now I'll drink anything red and only really good whites.

8. I like Miller Lite WAY better than Bud Lite, but I'm not totally sure I can tell the difference in taste.

9. I don't have a favorite color.

10. TiVo has completely changed my life. I don't know what I used to do when I had to watch a show the moment it was on. What did I do when I was busy??

11. I love Tiffany. I have more jewelry from there than I deserve, but I love every piece of it :)

12. My feet are very temperature sensitive. If they're cold, they're FREEZING. If they're hot, they're boiling.

13. Speaking of temperatures, I don't care if my food is hot. I don't mind it being lukewarm... I just really hate microwaving it because it makes everything soggy.

14. I love cheese. All cheese.

15. To accommodate the cheese, I love going to abs class at the gym. There's something really satisfying to me about abs that are so sore that I am pretty much immobilized.

16. I have the best friends ever! I'm sad that so many of them don't live near me anymore, but I've made some new ones that are awesome too!

17. I can't wait to get married.

18. I get annoyed really easily.

19. I like the water in the shower to be VERY hot. Except when I'm washing my face. My face cannot handle high temperatures. The problem is, when it's cool enough for my face, my body is freezing!

20. When I was in college, I used to make fun of the people who wore Mississippi State gear all over the place. I only owned 1 MSU tshirt! Now I have like 10. My pride and love for the school jumped dramatically after I graduated! Especially now that I live in Bama country!

21. I like to snuggle. A lot.

22. I worked in coffeeshops for a long time. Because of this, I don't drink coffee hardly at all! And it's not because I got tired of it... it's that nobody working behind a counter can make it as well as me :)

23. I can't run on a treadmill. I can run all day long on an elliptical, but keep me away from treadmills.

24. I'm very organized... when I want to be.

25. I love to cook! And I hate measuring the ingredients. A dash of this and a splash of that is the way to go!

There ya go! I'm pretty impressed with myself for actually doing this. So somebody else better do it to!

I tag Kacie, Robin, and Rebecca! Sorry, 25 people isn't going to happen :)

No comments: