Saturday, January 17, 2009

Copying Kacie....

Picture explosion! I FINALLY unloaded my camera for the first time since before the engagement party. So here we go!!!


Me and Robin at Taco Mac at the SEC Championship game in Atlanta


Ian and Mimi at our engagement party at his parents house in New York - December 13, 2008


Robin, Me, and Ian - engagement party


Me and Robin... both in Robin's dresses :)


My fam that came to the engagement party... Mom, Me, Jon, Mary Elizabeth, Aunt Grace


Mom and Me... do we look alike?


Me and Ian :)


The tree at Rockefeller Center - NYC December 2008


Kat, Me, Emily, and Megan - after Jessie's wedding, Dec. 20th 2008


Ian and Me!


Ian and Jon, going hunting Christmas Eve 2008! I love this!! (notice Ian doesn't have a gun... which is a good thing! haha... love you!)


Apparently the only photo I took on New Years Eve... I'm glad the rest of y'all had camera! Tropical Isle - New Orleans. Delicious hand grenades :)


Random cute picture of Moley Moley



My old car! I kinda miss it... we were together for 3 1/2 years!



My new car! 2008 Altima Coupe



From the back...



Ian's Mustang... it was a good run! 7 years and 148,000 miles later...



His new Xterra!



Hey Kacie - my explosion was bigger than yours! :-) Love you!!!


1 comment:

Kacie said...

Ha! Your explosion was bigger! Ian and his sister look a lot alike! :) Love you!