Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bloggety Blog...

So I changed the title of my blog.  Yeah, yeah... I know.  I'm not exactly in New England just yet. But I will be!

I put in my two week notice at work today.  Two weeks from now my little brother and I will be driving to Massachusetts.  I absolutely cannot wait.  This experience - us having to live apart - has been very difficult, but very good at the same time.  It's been difficult to be apart, but good because it forces us to find ways to stay close without seeing each other very much.  So it's definitely made our relationship stronger.

The movers arrived at our apartment today with all of our furniture!  Everything seems to be intact for the most part.  The screws to put the bed frame back together are missing... and the china cabinet has a few scratches.  But that can be fixed.  I just can't wait to get it all unpacked and turn that apartment into our home :)

Now, off to watch Project Runway!

5 comments:

RClaiborneB said...

not sure about the new blog title! i guess it still hasnt sunk in that you are going to be even farther away! Get ready for a house guest pretty soon! Love you!

Jessie Jones said...

It makes me so sad to see your blog name change, but so happy that you're blogging again! :-)
xoxo,
Jessie

Micaa Bags said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
micaa said...

Thank you for being a follower of my handbag blog-or as you wrote Entertaining people! That means so much to me! I will keep reading yours, too.

Unknown said...

Hey sis!

I just remembered you had a blog. It was so nice to sit here and catch up with what has been going on with you.

Have a great road trip to Boston... I'm still trying to comprehend that distance. You know you could travel from the top of New Zealand to the bottom in that same time (although that doesn't take into consideration ferrying from one island to another).

Anyway, take care... miss you heaps, and I can't wait to hear about the next chapter in your life.

xx C